Public Resources

Is Radon Affecting You?

The EPA and your state health department strongly recommend that ALL home buyers and owners have their home tested for indoor radon. Hiring an NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Professional is the only way to ensure that the test is performed according to ANSI-AARST Standard for Conducting Radon Measurements Homes.



   ABC News
Radon Gas More Deadly Than Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
WTSP 10 News
Some Florida Schools Fail to Follow Federal Recommendation
Not Testing for Radon Gas is a Deadly Mistake
MEDICAL NEWS TODAYWhat’s to Know About Radon Poisoning
An Athlete’s Battle is Proof That Lung Cancer Can Strike Anyone
BISMARCK TRIBUNEIn a First, Radon Toxicity Listed as a Factor in ND Woman’s Death



Resources for Consumers


State Radon Programs          US EPA Radon Program          US CDC Radon Information          NRPP Complaint Form